Terms of Service General
- Rankpanel Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Service Provider) provides a comprehensive tool set of online services, such as but not limited to tools for keyword analysis, search engine marketing and optimization.
- By using the website, products and services (hereinafter referred to as Service) provided by Rankpanel Ltd. you (hereinafter referred to as Client) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Agreement).
- This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of the Client’s use of the Service and the Client’s relationship to the Service. By accessing the Service, the Client consents to have this Agreement provided to the Client in electronic form. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, the Client must have access to the World Wide Web.
- If the Client objects to anything in this Agreement, the Client cannot use the Service. This Agreement may be changed and be modified by the Service Provider at any time and will be effective upon posting on this website. The Client agrees to any kind of modifications by the Client’s use of the Service after such posting.
- Should any part of this agreement be rendered invalid, the remaining terms shall remain in force.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty.
Cancellation of Service
- The Service Provider may cancel or suspend any services offered without notice, at any point, to any user.
- In the event of cancellation due to a breach of terms by the client, the client will be expected to:
- cease the processing of any information, product, or derived data sourced from the Service;
- remove all copies in their possession of any information, product, or derived data sourced from the Service;
- make all reasonable steps to remove such information from their clients' possession;
- indemnify the Service Provider from any claim made by any other party as a result of the cancellation or arising event.
- The Service Provider owns and retains all proprietary rights of the Service. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information of the Service Provider.
Privacy and Personal Data
- Further, the Client confirms that all the personal data provided is true and complete. The Client updates the data and has to keep the login data confidential in order to prevent abuse by third parties.
- The Client acknowledges, consents and agrees that the Service Provider may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary.
- From time to time, we may contact you, by e.g. email, for reasons related to the service (e.g. to provide you with confirmation notices) or market research purposes.
- Every email you receive from us may send us a conformation upon you opening it. The information derived from the confirmation is used to improve our service.
- The Client agrees to use all data made available by the Service solely as intended and for his own use.
- The Client must be a human. Accounts must not be registered by "bots" or any other automated methods.
- The Client is not permitted to modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is in any kind associated with the Service of the Service Provider. You may not reverse engineer or reuse source code that is in public view. The code is the Service Provider's copyright.
No Third Party Beneficiaries
- The Client agrees that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no 3rd party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- The Client must be of legal age to use the Service. By using the Service, the Client warrants and represents that the Client has the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Blocking of IP Addresses
- The Service Provider reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
- The Client is solely responsible for cancelling the account.
- The Client can cancel usage of the Service simply by following the steps after clicking on ‘Cancel account’ without stating any reasons.
- The Service Provider is not liable for loss of data by the Client or for unauthorized access to personal user data by third-parties (e.g. hackers).
- The Service Provider also cannot be held liable for misuse by third parties of data and information made available to them by the Client.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any activities of or contents provided by the Client.
- The Service Provider cannot be held liable for lost revenue or other damages arising from malfunction or unavailability of the Service.
- The Client confirms that they have taken impartial advice on the contents and nature of this agreement, and as such considers it fair and reasonable.
- All parties agree to submit to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.